AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Youth Against Irregular Migration (YAIM) works towards the following aims and objectives:
- to minimize (youth) involvement in irregular migration from The Gambia;
- to challenge the mindset of considering migration as the only viable way to fulfillment;
- to build the capacity, self-confidence and self-reliance of Gambian youths and returnees;
- to advocate for safe, regular and accessible migration opportunities;
- to participate in and inform decision-making at various levels;
- to advance and achieve youth empowerment and youth representation;
- to advocate for sustainable agriculture and encourage greater youth involvement in this sector;
- to promote gender equality and women empowerment and representation.
What is achieved beyond is achieved within.